Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday

This white lace
umbrella is so pretty


My daughter used this umbrella for so many different
Halloween costumes and dress up parties
through out the years


It looks Victorian
it's not

{Love}
the wooden handle
and the beautiful lace detail





The Victorian women were so smart to use
umbrellas to block their faces from the sun with
something so
romantic and delicate

Every time I hold this umbrella I can't help twirling it
love to carry it at flea markets
I found a few vintage lace table clothes in Texas and I am working on a project
for a large lace sun umbrella for the back yard patio
can you imagine sitting under all that lovely white lace
can't wait to show you

linking up with Kathleen at
Faded Charm
http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
for White Wednesday


romantic saying for today

"But true Love is a durable fire in the mind ever burning"
Sir Walter Raleigh


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top