Hi Everyone

Happy Weekend

What do You collect?

I was recently asked why I collect
White Ironstone


I have been passionately collecting it for three decades
When I find a new piece I still get that little thrill of the hunt
{Love}
its timeless charm
{Love}
that each piece has its own creamy white shade
{Love}
the history and the durability


Vintage White Ironstone is so
versatile it goes with every decor
it holds its value from year to year and never goes out of style


Yesterday was
a fun day
I had special guests at the house
it was wonderful to dress
the
home
up with some beautiful flowers

This is my favorite vintage white ironstone pitcher
looking beautiful with
roses and hydrangeas

Love
the look of
vintage white ironstone
in my kitchen



Roses were at the door greeting the guests hanging in a old jar


Roses in a white enamelware pitcher
This week was special for Rachel Ashwell too
the grand opening of her
Bed and Breakfast



It is so adorable and I am sure
roses
and maybe a few pieces of
vintage white ironstone
were there to greet the lucky people
who were there for the grand opening..
check out her blog for more pretty pictures
http://racelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com/

{don't forget to enter my giveaway}
linking up with
French Country Cottage
for
Feathered Nest Friday
& Inspiration Friday
At the picket fence
& Inspiration Friday at
Common Ground
& Show and tell Friday
at My Romantic Home

How sweet the sound for
Pink Saturday
Funky Junk


romantic saying for today

"Love is like pi~natural,irrational and very important "

Lisa Huffman


Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top