Hi Everyone
Happy Friday

Spring is Here

the white roses are blooming on our front portico
It is wonderful to feel the warmth of the sun today


Look at this
wonderful treasure
It is a very large Vintage European galvanized bucket



The mark on it says Krauss




Here are two new galvanized buckets
I hung these buckets on the side yard wall
{Love}
how useful they are
I have used them as a wash tub
to soak my whites
as a planter
and even as a ice chest for drinks
&
to wash sandy feet after a trip to the beach


We use these buckets so much
it is great to have them visible
not out of sight and out of mind

Now I don't have to go hunting for them
and
they are not stacked up in the garage taking up space
and we have room for the car


I am off to check on the
sweet peas
I am trying again this year to grow them
(Thanks Sheila for your encouraging words)
they are looking good so far
I would be grateful for any and all
tips for growing beautiful sweet peas
linking up at
Modern Country Style
http://www.moderncountrystyle.blogspot.com/

Reminder
Don't forget to move your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday


romantic saying for today

"Love conquers all"
Virgil


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top