&


Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

Thank You to all of you who voted at the
Circle of Mom's Top 25
congratulations to everyone
who participated
a special Thank You to my Husband
my daughter and her sorority sisters
our Church family, my Bible study friends
face book friends, SFC friends and all of
you
for your support.


I am Blessed to have such
amazing friends and family

~ grateful~





So to say Thank You I am having my very first
~Give Away~


I found this adorable shopping board
It is in French
and will help you with your shopping list
you just point the arrow to the items you need
cafe, pate a tartiner, bonbons?
giggle
this would be a great way to learn french too
and a year subscription to Romantic Homes Magazine
because I am a born romantic at heart


So the rules are simple

1. Please become a follower
2.Leave me a comment to let me know you follow
3.If you post about this giveaway or put it on your sidebar
please comment again for {more chances}
4 If you tweet or like White Ironstone Cottage on face book you get another chance

The giveaway ends Sunday March 27th

The winner will be announced on
Monday March 28th

Good Luck
linking up for Tuesdays Treasures
at http://www.myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.blogspot.com/


romantic saying for today

"Do everything with so much love in your heart
that you would never want to do it any other way"
Anonymous


Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top