Hi Everyone 
Happy Friday

{Love}
English  trugs 

I found this large trug in France and 
I use it every day
great for holding fresh picked flowers or vegetables from the garden
It really is the perfect shape
I found the baby trug in Texas 

It is the cutest trug
Wish I had found it when my daughter was little
so we could have used them together

Trugs are originally made in England and
the design is over 200 years old
I know why it has been so popular
for so long
it is  light weight and easy to carry
and cute too


Here are the two trugs
together on my
garden table
and take a look at my sweet peas too
I have been babying my
sweet peas


I can't believe how amazing they smell
and how beautiful they look in the garden


It is so wonderful to get 
 close to nature 
Wonderful to hear the birds singing, the buzz of the bees
and the hummingbirds too

What a Blessing
to feel the sun on my shoulders and to pull out some weeds
good for the soul
~grateful~

Happy Spring
sending some sunshine to and
linking up with
My Romantic Cottage for Show and Tell Friday
Common Ground for Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
No Minimalist Here for Open house party

romantic saying for today

"I wish for nothing beyond her smile,and to walk with her thus,
hand in hand along a sun warmed flower bordered path" 
Andre Gide



Pam
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top