Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday

{Love}
this picture of
Rachel Ashwell
She looks so happy

She is such a inspiration

my cowboy hat

Now that I am back
in
Southern California
after a great trip to Texas
I realize how much I
{ love }
wearing a cowboy hat

no bad hair days...






Here is another Look at Rachel wearing
her
cowboy hat

The picture above is from Rachel's blog
http://www.theprairiebyrachelashwell.com
be sure and visit her and see
the Prairie B&B
Rachel is redecorating


Wearing my cowboy hat and
cowboy boots has become my new
~ go to look~




This is my little
redecorating project
Our little guest cottage
I am excited to put all my new Texas treasures inside
Spring is in the air
It looks so pretty with all of the trees in bloom
The walls and the floor are painted white and are ready to go...


I can't wait to get all of the vintage treasures
I shipped and show y'all
oops I think I picked up a little Texas accent
what I found

hint........
more than I could carry on the plane


romantic saying for today

"The only true gift is a portion of thyself"
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top