Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

This is one of my favorite
vintage white baskets


It gets double beauty treatment
sitting in front of the
mirror


How was your weekend?
It was a busy weekend for our family filled with baseball games
{in the rain}
and
a trip to the new farmers market in Del Mar
right by our house
in Flower Hill Mall

It was so fun and
my new favorite place to buy fresh
organic
fruits and vegetables

and chocolate covered strawberry's too


The night blooming jasmine
smells so beautiful
and the
vintage white basket
gives this dining room a very
~cottage~
look


Even though it was raining off and on all weekend
I had so much fun running around in my wellies and using my umbrella
{Love}
the saying
Spring Showers bring May flowers


Now for what you all have been waiting for the
winner
of my very first

~Giveaway~

The lucky random number winner of the French Shopping board and the
One year subscription to
Romantic Homes Magazine
is
Sandi
at A Cottage Muse

Thank You to all of you who participated


I am linking up with
The House in the Roses
for
Show off your Cottage Monday

My thumbnail picture is not showing up on the blogroll
anyone know why?
help......


romantic saying for today

"What I do and What I dream
include thee as the wine must taste of its own grapes"


Elizabeth Barret Browning


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top