Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday

Look what Lilly sent me
{Love}
the pink polka dot galvanized bucket
This would make doing laundry so pretty
My eyes immediately went to the white painted wood floors too
{sigh}
This is the perfect shade of
pink
so soft and delicate



reminds me of these flowers


Wish you could smell this amazing
~ night blooming jasmine~
look at the gorgeous pink and white flowers
so delicate and the flower
has a romantic fragrance that is
intoxicating at night


Thanks Lilly for sending me the fun photo and the great idea...
Not sure if I will paint my galvanized buckets
but it is tempting

What do you think...
Would you paint your galvanized bucket
Pink or white or polka dot?

Happy St Patrick's day
don't forget your green
Sending prayers to Emmy today
http://www.thissweetcountrylife.blogspot.com

romantic saying for today

"Forever is not a word it is a place where
two lovers go when true love takes them there"

Anonymous


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top