Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday

I am so grateful for the weather here in
Southern California

It is another sunny day and
it is wonderful to be
outside in the
garden






My little greenhouse
is such a peaceful place
My husband gave it to me last year for my birthday



I have planted artichokes, carrots and cauliflower this year
(and sweet peas)


Last year we had a bumper crop of artichokes and broccoli
they were so delicious freshly picked from the garden
The kids even ate them!!!

Do you see the pink ladder
Yes
It is pink

{ love }

that the ladder
it is easy to find


This vintage pink wooden chair
I bought for my greenhouse but
It is so pretty it ended up in the house
It has just the right amount of vintage chippy charm that is hard to resist
Don't be afraid to move furniture around from place to place in your
Home
The pink ladder may end up in the Kitchen next.....


I have some amazing ,wonderful, exciting news to share with you all on Monday

Happy Spring ahead Saturday
linking up with
How Sweet the Sound
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
for
Pink Saturday
and
Funky Junk at
Funky Junk Interiors
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/


romantic saying for today

"She walks in beauty like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies And all that's best of dark and bright meet in her eyes"
Lord Byron


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top