Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday

When we bought this house
I wanted to put in
marble counter tops
But the budget was limited so I went with simple white tile instead
now I am grateful
{ Love }
the tile and I get the best of both worlds with
marble pieces like this lovely lazy susan and mortar and pestle
{which always reminds me of Julia Child}



This large lazy susan sits in the middle of the counter
always looking pretty
I use it everyday






White and Grey
marble or Carrera marble
has an old world timeless charm
Vintage Marble pieces in the kitchen
are my new favorite treasure

I am linking up with
Faded Charm
for White Wednesday and
The Beach Cottage for Good Life Wednesday and
Savy Southern style for Wow us Wednesdays
~don't forget to sign up for my giveaway~

romantic saying for today

"Love is like dew that falls on both Nettles and Lillie's"

Swedish Proverb


Pam



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top