Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday 

I have been  so frustrated with blogspot
I have not been able to get a thumbnail picture
to show up on other peoples blogroll
I have tried everything but I have not been successful...
I was editing in the old editor and was told to try the new editor so this is a test
keeping my fingers crossed
sorry for my rant I am determined to figure this out
any help would be amazing
Most of you know the amazing 
FiFi
who just came out with her fabulous new book
Romantic Prairie Style

Amazon has a review of the book and it was so unflattering
I am in shock every picture in this book is gorgeous
Please go to Fifi's blog and let her know how much we
{LOVE}
the book and the fabulous pictures too
http://fabulousfifi.typepad.com/chez_fifi/




I have been whitening some vintage lace pieces
The best way I have found is to use Biz granules and hot water
I let it sit in the sun for a day and then hand wash and hang dry

I like it to be as~ white~ as possible
This piece is my favorite
{love}
all the flowery intricate details

What do you use to whiten vintage lace?

romantic saying for today

"But to see her was to Love her,Love but her and Love her forever"
Robert Burns


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top