Hi Everyone
 Happy Thursday

The Coronado remodel 
is starting to come together 
The siding for the entire house started going up this week
 deciding between shingles or siding was a big decision 


 The inspiration for the siding came from this house 
we chose a traditional 5 inch siding



The siding will be painted white and shutters 
will be added 
 the dutch door will be installed soon and
a new brick walkway will replace the existing cement 
{ desperately trying to save all the beautiful rose bushes}


So fun to see the kitchen with its drywall and mudding complete 
now we wait for this to dry 
the small half wall will have the original turquoise built in seat  and table 
We added a window on the back wall to draw your eye to the back pantry 
this helped to add light as well as dimension
{Love}
 that the kitchen is right off the patio to the backyard pool
 the subzero glass refrigerator goes on the right wall 
next to the Carrera marble counter top and farmhouse sink



The raised ceilings in the living room have transformed the entire home
We were able to raise the ceilings in the entry way and the dining room too
Can't wait to add chandeliers everywhere


Hardwood floors will be installed
 throughout the entire house


I am excited to finally be able to share with you all
 that I was asked to audition
 for a new HGTV design show
it has been the most exciting opportunity 
fingers crossed I will get the chance to move on
 just being asked to interview has been a blessing 
Thank you all for your emails and comments of encouragement
I guess my hint was pretty good LOL
This came so out of the blue
 it was not something that was even on my radar so to speak
 but it has been thrilling to step out of my comfort zone and learn and grow
I would
{Love}
 to know what is
 your
 favorite design show on HGTV



romantic saying for today

"I give my heart to you and only you forever"
Chandler


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top