Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday
When we planted our wax flower bush
 this time last year
 it was with our fingers crossed
Here in Southern California wax flower  is one of those shrubs
 that either grows like a weed or ends up shriveling into nothing
{Love}
the tiny clustered little pink flowers and its mild fragrance


The flowers grow on a very sturdy branch that stands tall
 and the flowers are fabulous addition
to any flower arrangement


 they are also pretty all by themselves


Our little wax flower shrub is growing great
We were surprised that a year had past since
 we had planted the little 1 gallon container shrub
Our garden is filled with family memories
planting plants together, watching them grow
weeding and watering
 and best of all being able to cut a few flowers for a bouquet
all these collected memories bring
 such a Joy to our Home


Do you have a favorite flower in your garden


romantic saying for today

 "All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love." 
 Tolstoy




Pam
I need your help.........
 I accidentally deleted my previous post
yikes
does anyone know how to get it back?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top