Hi Everyone

Thank You all for the wonderful comments about the guest cottage
 I am grateful
for your encouragement
Look what I found in the
Pottery Barn catalog
Can you guess what my next DIY project is going to be...
I finally know what to do with the
vintage buggy wheels
I bought at a flea market
I knew they would be great for something fun
Do you
{Love}
to see other peoples Homes as much as I do?
I am so excited to be participating in the
Parade of Homes


at
A Bowl Full of Lemons
http://www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/
it starts this
Sunday May 1
(don't forget to put flowers on your front door)
There are 32 homes on the parade
and there is a linky party so you can join in the fun too
be sure and take a peek
A Real Life fairytale
so fun watching the Royal Wedding this morning
Everything was Lovely, Romantic 
there was a sense of intimacy about
the Wedding
even though the entire World was watching
May God Bless
them as they start their life together as
Husband and Wife


romantic saying for today
"Love is the greatest refreshment in Life"
Pablo Picasso


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top