Hi Everyone
Happy Friday
warning this is what happens when you visit Pinterest

If Life is but a romantic dream.....
I would live in a house like this

sigh
and open these windows to feel the warm sunshine


 wake up to this fire in the bedroom


Would invite you over


We would grab cups from this pantry

and smell these flowers as we walked

to the formal dining room


oh and we would be wearing this outfit while we ate our breakfast
all photos from Pinterest 
linking with
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Informal Home for Free Yourself Friday 
& Pink Saturday at
How Sweet the Sound


ok
a girl can dream now back to
my real blessed dream life


romantic saying for today
"In my wildest dreams you always play the hero In my darkest hour of night
you rescue me you save my life"
Bliss and Cerney


Pam




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top