Hi Everyone

~Happy May Day~
{Love}
the May Day tradition of
  hanging flowers on the front door for good luck and a Happy Home!!!

I did a little experiment and I am amazed at the results.
Every year I fertilize our roses and keep my fingers crossed for beautiful blooms
This year I found a wonderful new
rose
fertilizer that has worked wonders in our garden

It is called
Jobe"s Knock Out Rose Food
and the best part is it is organic
and only costs 8.99 at Home Depot for a big bag
{warning it smells really awful}
wear gloves and hold your nose
  Now to be fair I decided to test this fertilizer
I did not fertilize one of my
rose bushes
just to see if it really works

 here is the
rose bush
I did not fertilize



Here is the same rose bush with the fertilizer
Such a dramatic difference 
These are 
Iceberg Roses
which do not have much fragrance 
but they are disease free and easy to grow
Here is a bouquet of flowers I received via email from
a wonderful follower
Thank You Sweet friend 
Love the tin can and the little jute ribbon
too cute
I shall pass these on to all of you today


romantic saying for today
"Absence sharpens Love presence strengthens it"
Thomas Fuller

Pam
The Parade of Homes 
starts today 
http://www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/
at A Bowl Full of Lemons 
there are 6 homes to visit today
I will be featured tomorrow!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top