Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

 this Sunday is
~May Day~
These vintage pictures show old May Day celebrations
In our home we have our own  May Day tradition
We hang garden flowers on our front door
and
I  make small hanging jars of  garden flowers
and secretly  put them on my friends front doors

Here is our door knocker
on our front door


Here is the little hanging
jar of
garden flowers

I was told that hanging flowers on your front door on
May Day
brings happiness and good luck to a home
{Love}
any excuse to put flowers on the front door
and it is so fun to surprise my  friends on May day too
linking with House in the Roses for
Show off your Cottage Monday
Keep it Simple for
Motivate me Monday



romantic saying for today
"A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time"
Levende Waters


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top