Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday



This morning was drizzly and cold which was perfect
weather for the carrots and the artichokes that are growing in our
cottage garden 
and I was happy to turn the sprinklers off for a while
Gardening is such a test of patience for me
I want to over water and recheck the seeds all the time





Each morning I enjoy going out to see if the bunnies have eaten the carrots
and so far they have been happy to eat all the grass in the back yard

That is our compromise
I let them eat the all the grass they want and they leave the greenhouse garden alone
fingers crossed


My Son asked me this morning if
bunnies even like
artichokes?
Great question maybe that is why they have been so respectful
we are growing broccoli and strawberry's
too and we have been enjoying the amazing taste
of all of these home grown
fresh fruits and vegetables
I could not resist showing you the pretty white pansies
by the front door
and these amazing peonies flowers

  linking up for
Cottage Flora Thursday
at Fishtail Cottage


romantic saying for today

"If I had a flower for every time I think of you I could walk in my garden forever"
Alfred Lord Tennyson


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top