Hi Everyone
 Happy Wednesday
This is our dining room
China Cabinet
We had to build a firewall behind our stove when we remodeled our kitchen
so I was able to design a built~ in china cabinet.  Space is limited in the room
and I knew we would not be able to fit a free standing china cabinet in the space.
The cabinet is filled with valuable storage areas and lots of little drawers .
It turned out so beautiful and is a
  special space to show off my collection of Vintage glass
Wedding baskets



We had a Vintage Glass Wedding Basket
filled with flowers on the top of our
Wedding Cake
sorry for the bad picture glare




Every Anniversary
{love}
to fill the basket with the same pink roses and baby's breath that 
filled the basket on our
Wedding day



I have so much fun
collecting these baskets
They come in so many different colors and sizes
Friends and Family are always on the look out to help me add to the collection

This is one of my Favorite baskets
When I found it my heart
skipped a beat


Being a Romantic these Wedding baskets
have a special place in my heart

linking up with My Uncommon slice of Suburbia for
Tuesdays Treasures
and Faded Charm for
White Wednesday
and Savy Southern Style for
Wow us Wednesday
and A Beach Cottage

romantic saying for today
"The most precious possession that can come to a man in this world is a woman's heart"
Josiah Holland



Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top