Hi Everyone
Happy Friday

{Love}
 this sterling silver monogrammed cup that says
Spring Formal
"53"

Our daughter is going to her Sorority Spring Formal tonight 
I miss her and I miss the days when she and all of her friends
were here at the house getting ready and taking pictures together
It was so much fun 
Thinking of her spring formal made me think of this little cup


Look at the details 
{Love}
the lions and the little silver rings
Can you imagine receiving this at a spring formal
When I found this silver cup I started to imagine who it belonged
to and the romantic story 
 that went with it
It sure was a sweet souvenir
I  added a few  pink roses from the garden it almost looks like a corsage
sitting in it
Enjoy the weekend
linking with
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
My Romantic Cottage for Show and tell Friday
Common Ground for Inspiration Friday 
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
No Minimalist here for Open House Friday
and a Rosy Note for photo feature Friday
Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a shoe string


romantic saying for today
"Love is a promise Love is a souvenir once given never forgotten Never let it disappear"
John Lennon




Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top