Hi Everyone
Happy Thursday
We are getting ready for 
Easter
The Vintage White Easter basket is filled with the
most beautiful pink and white
hydrangeas

perfect for
Easter 
and only$ 6.99 at Trader Joes
We are not doing a lot of decorating this year just a few flowers 
Easter
is such a meaningful day 
Grateful
to our Heavenly Father
for his Everlasting Love and forgiveness

{Love}
this idea for the Easter eggs this year
~so sweet~
That reminds me ...
I need to find my white crochet gloves for Church on Sunday


Linking with Fishtail Cottage for 
Cottage Flora Thursday 
French County Cottage for
Feathered Nest Friday
I Love Pretty little things for Fridays Prettys
My Romantic Home for Show and tell Friday 
A Rosy Note for photo feature Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you"



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top