Hi Everyone
 Happy Tuesday
Being a born romantic I absolutely
{Love}
*Valentines Day* 

When we first moved into our home 
I desperately wanted to plant
 white iceberg roses everywhere
 but with over an acre and third to plant
it just wasn't in the budget so handsome husband started a wonderful tradition


Every Valentines day he buys me
 a white iceberg rose to plant in the yard
It has been so fun to add
 a new rose bush every year 


We now have white iceberg roses
 in the backyard
tucked by the living room window and the side yard


 Iceberg roses around
 the backyard brick patio

Iceberg roses in
 the front yard

 Iceberg roses
by the walkway

Iceberg rose in
 the birdbath

 By the front door


 I know most women ask for
 a dozen cut red roses for Valentines day
 but not me


 {Love}
 getting the white iceberg rose bush every year
{Love}
 going out in the garden and being able to cut the white roses to bring in the house


Most of all I am grateful
{Love}
 my handsome husband who helps to make my dream
 of  beautiful white roses planted everywhere around our home
 come true all over again every Valentines day
linking for Tuesdays Treasures
Blissful Whites Wednesday

romantic saying for today

"It is in the loving as well as in being loved
 that we become most truly ourselves"
Kingma




Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top