Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
Do you like to save pretty ribbon from packages
This past Christmas we received the most beautiful 
 white Rachel Ashwell  face towels
{Love} 
The towels were wrapped with this
pretty shabby chic white ribbon 
So happy I kept the ribbon it looks so cute  wrapped around this garden
 galvanized bucket 


Today while shopping at Trader Joes 
 I found these adorable baby pink potted roses for only 1.99 each
{such a bargain}
 I bought 3 and
 they fit perfectly in the bucket

I added a small sprig of pink jasmine
 from the garden

The baby pink  of the roses and the jasmine
 are so pretty together
last year I bought a few baby white roses and
after having them in the house for a month or two
we planted them in the front yard 
They transferred well from inside the house to outside


*LoveLoveLove*
The jasmine smells heavenly
Handsome husband even commented
 he liked it !!!


{Love}
 the thoughtful gift and the pretty 
ribbon 
 just sharing a peek at our Shabbychic mantel
more to come....



romantic saying for today

"With every breath you drew me to you"
P.B.


Pam






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top