Hi Everyone
 Happy Monday

Do you love the color white 
do you wear the color white all the time
Me too !!!
So excited that
Fashion Icon Ralph Lauren's new Spring line for 2014 is all about the color
*WHITE*
These clothes are from his
 Spring 2014 Fashion show
{Love} 

 The white skirt paired with a black long sleeve shirt
simple and clean
and the black boots

{Love}
 this white suit the cut is perfect
all pics via

Every New year I have a tradition of going through my closet
 and trying on all my clothes and shoes


For some this may sound like a chore but I actually look forward to it
Eliminating anything that I have not worn in the last year
as well as anything that does not look good or fit anymore is revitalizing
 and all the unwanted clothes get donated
 and help to make room for new clothes in the closet

I have a tough critic my beautiful daughter who can be brutally honest



I get so much inspiration from
 Ralph Lauren's Spring Fashion show
every year
His clothes are always beautiful and
ladylike


Somehow this
 gorgeous red dress caught my eye too

 {Love}
Do you have a favorite fashion designer




romantic saying for today

"Your something between a dream and a miracle"
Browning



Pam





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top