Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

We are still unloading the U haul and
looking at all of the vintage treasures we found in Texas
I am so happy we found so many wonderful White Ironstone pieces 
Now I have to decide what I will keep and what I will sell

I have a new
 obsession
White Painted Floors
{Love}
how they look so fresh and clean
This floor has a wonderful checkerboard pattern 


Pretty in the kitchen and into the dining room
wonderful to have the same feel and flow from room to room

here is our bedroom with the newly painted white floors
So Happy
with the way they turned out

This white floor is perfect


We have decided to paint our dining room and entry way floor white


The hardwood floors are original to the house
 painted white floors will  give the
entryway and dining room a beautiful flow from room to room



This floor is the inspiration pic
I am so happy and excited to be painting the floors white
Linking with
for Tuesdays Treasures  
for White Wednesday

romantic saying for today
"In the arithmetic of Love one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing"
Mignon McLaughlin

Pam


photos via the web


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top