Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
 {Love}
The kitchen island
it turned out better than expected
It was a difficult decision to paint over such beautiful wood



Here is a picture of the island when I first bought it
it was a steal at $50 dollars
I always liked its size and the detail
I sanded the wood with a light grade sand paper
than painted a light coat of "Kilz"
then started painting
I used Behr
 Ultra Pure White semi gloss enamel paint


The details really pop with the white paint
even Family agrees it looks great
Yippee




This looks and feels like home

Here it is at the sale
 so happy I changed my mind


Now that I have the paint out
I am in the mood to paint the floors in the dining room
fingers crossed it turns out as good
linking with

Rachel Ashwells new book comes out this Fall

romantic saying for today
"Now join your hands and with your hands your hearts"
William Shakespeare


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top