Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

After 25 years of Marriage my Husband said to me yesterday


Honey I think we need to buy a
New Bed

I was shocked and thrilled
so surprised
I actually jumped up and down like a little kid
LOL
I quickly started looking at all of my inspiration pictures 


So many fabulous choices....
and of coarse I will have to buy
new linens 
too

We have had the same queen bed since the day we were married
{new mattresses of coarse}
When we go on vacation we always comment 
on how fabulous the king size bed is , now we get to have our own
I will keep you posted on the shopping 
{Love}
the first picture
 Rachel Ashwell bed
{Love}
  Bella Notte linens
{Love}
the last two pictures from Country Living magazine 
 too
So many choices but plenty of time
I have waited 25 years
I am not rushing this decision
linking with My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for
Tuesdays Treasures


romantic saying for today
"Laugh as much as you breath and Love as Long as you Live"
anonymous

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top