Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

{Love}
This little white door knocker
it sits on our master bedroom door
It was a Mothers day gift a few years ago



It reminds me of  a vintage doorstop



This one is on our daughters bedroom door
She is
finished with her sophomore year of college in Texas
Having her home is the best Mothers day present I could receive

~Homemade verses Store bought~
  cards
I don't know about you but I
{Love}
receiving homemade cards for any occasion
This is the card our son made me for Mother's day a few 
years ago.
It sits on my inspiration board and
  makes me smile every time I see it

Thank You all for the wonderful comments about our home
I am so Grateful
linking up with Faded Charm for White Wednesday


romantic saying for today
"My Love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never"
anonymous


 Mother's day present?
just a little hint....
Ralph Lauren



Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top