Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday
This post may get me in trouble
 I know that if my Grandmother were still alive
 she would be so mad at me for writing on these books
She {Loved} books 
she taught all her children and granchildren to 
treasure
and respect books
{not even a dogeared page was allowed}
you see
I  bought several
 O.K.
 a dozen vintage books at a garage sale
3 for a dollar
The sweet lady selling the books said what are you going to do with them

Every year we have a BOO
somewhere in our home for Halloween
The kids always look forward to seeing where it will be

This BOO was easy to find

This was a recycled Boo
 made with a glitter B and orange bottle tops
 this year I decided to write on the books
{Love}
 the worn edges of these vintage books 

Happy Halloween
~BOO~
Added a tiny black and white
 checked ribbon
 A few flowers in the
 French Enamelware pitcher
Grandma is  probably rolling over in her grave
kids do not do this at home without permission......
linking for
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Feathered Nest Friday

romantic saying for today

"Express your Love at every chance"
Neilson



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top