Hi Everyone
 Happy Tuesday

There are two very different
vintage white tables
that sit next to our bed

 This white wicker table is on my side of the bed
It was given to us by my Mother in Law
It is a favorite sentimental treasure
{Love}
the oval shape
 This white table is on my husbands side of the bed
{Love}
 the octagon shape

and the spindle legs


This table was given to us by my grandmother
I just adore that we have our families represented here side by side 
especially that I have his family on my side and he has mine on his side
now they are
ours

They are so different and yet they fit perfectly together
Just like the two of us
sharing with
White Wednesday
Fall in Love with your Home

romantic saying for today
" Let us live in the promise of love everlasting"
unknown

Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top