Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

Do You  renew your decorating
~renewing~ 
moving things around from room to room
You are reusing something you already have in a new way

This vintage french white enamel pitcher is something I
{Love}
to move around from room to room
Because it is white with just a tiny gold design around the middle
It goes with everything 
and looks beautiful with silver too
White goes with everything



This crown is a new gift and already it is a favorite treasure
Even though it is not new 
it has a wonderful vintage patina



{Love}


My Family always laughs when I am renewing the treasures in our house
most of the time they will say" wasn't that over there"
or 
my favorite "where is that white pitcher that was here"?
I like keeping them on their toes 

Have a wonderful Wednesday
linking for

romantic saying for today
"In dreams and in Love there are no impossibilities"
Janis Arany


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top