Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

~Thank You~ for your  thoughtful comments
We read them together and each one touched our hearts
don't you just
{Love}
 the trailing ivy in these kitchens


                                                               via Marie Claire Maison
Growing plants inside the house can be tricky
and finding the right plant for the right spot
{not too sunny}
{not sunny enough}
is a challenge for me
 
via MarieClaireMaison
Geraniums are cute in the window
and they can take full sun
{would I remember to water each one?}

I adore Ivy topiary's
but after the last one ended up in the trash
I swore I would never buy one again

Never say never
I have my fingers crossed
I am babying this topiary like I am its mother

Our daughter sent us these enamelware signs
for our Anniversary

Love
our
~Cottage Kitchen~

All tips on growing ivy welcome and prayers too
sharing with
Show off your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today
"Your something between a dream and a miracle"
Elizabeth Barrett Browning


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top