Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

The past few days we have been enjoying
fresh eggs from our neighbors hens
Sometimes I imagine


 Getting up in the morning slipping on my wellies
  grabbing a cup of coffee
strolling down to our adorable white chicken coop
saying hello to the chickens

with my vintage  wire egg basket
gathering my eggs for the day
it sounds so divine

Then I snap out of it 

We are so lucky that our firends share thier fresh eggs with us
the eggs have the most amazing orange yolks and the taste is so much richer
there are no hormones and their chickens roam free and eat off the land.

When we first moved into our home we could hear their rooster crowing in the morning
truth be told the rooster was crowing all the time

Our neighbor was so kind she came over
with some fresh eggs to introduce herself
and apologize for the rooster crowing non stop
We were so busy working on the house
I kept apologizing for the noise we were making 
hammering and tearing down walls

We have been friends ever since 
I am so grateful for her kindness and generosity
Maybe one day we will raise chickens too
{ my husband is laughing} 
sharing with

romantic saying for today
"I will always see you through the eyes of Love"
Ellen Weiner

Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top