Hi Everyone
Happy Weekend

{Love}
the
 rich beautiful  fall colors of these hydrangeas


 My husband and I took a walk yesterday and had the best time 
just walking, talking
no phones, no kids just us
 holding hands


It was wonderful 
to just stroll together we didn't rush
we were enjoying the slow pace


 Life is so busy sometimes it feels good
to slow it down a bit


We came home and had our first 
  fall dinner from the
crock pot  
The crock pot is wonderful 
I need new recipes if you have a good one would you share it with me
........Pretty Please .....
We put the crock pot chicken in this tureen


This morning the tureen was out and these
beautiful hydrangeas made the
perfect fall centerpiece

I hope you get a chance to take a walk and hold hands this weekend
sharing with
Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"Holding hands is a tryst of the wrist"
Harold Emery



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top