Hi Everyone
When I saw this chalk board in
Cottage living magazine
I instantly fell in
{Love}
with the idea of a chalkboard in the kitchen


I grabbed the small one that I had and quickly hung it on the cabinet door in the kitchen
Trust God
is a favorite saying in our home


This little white easel chalk board
fits right in our kitchen
When I first brought this home my son decided to do a drawing of a star with
the words I love .....
and all of our names

I so adore looking at this every day that I have saved it



Now when I look at it
I am so grateful that I had the chalk board in the kitchen
This is a moment in time
that I treasure.



I am linking up with Faded Charm
http://www.fadedcharm.blogspot.com/
for
White Wednesday
and All things Inspired
http://www.allthingsinspiredheartandhome.blogspot.com/


romantic saying for today

"The one thing we can never get enough of is Love
and the one thing we can never give enough of is Love"
Henry Miller



Pam


Did you notice the music?
I would love to hear from you if you like music on blogs or not
decisions decisions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top