Hi Everyone
Happy Monday
The sun was peeking out of the clouds this morning
when I took pictures of
this beautiful vintage white lace tablecloth
The tablecloth was on the bottom of a box of linens I bought.
It was a dirty mess but the detail was so pretty
I decided to try and see if I could get it back to pristine {white} again
I soaked it in a mixture of
Biz
and warm water





It took a few tries to get it {white} but it turned out beautiful

Love
the amazing intricate detail


I haven't ironed it yet I was so excited to show you
how well it turned out



So Lovely


I love lace tablecloths and I love to wear lace too


This would make a fabulous beach cover up
It looks just like the tablecloth
lol


I am in LOVE with all of these
dresses
from the February issue of Vogue magazine
Oh My
So beautiful, so romantic

I keep looking at the white tablecloth on the table wishing I knew how to sew

Have a wonderful Monday

romantic saying for today


I Love thee

I Love but thee
With a Love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old
William Shakespeare



Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top