Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday

Here is a cute
little DIY project

I found this
white vintage chippy hinge
and
knew there was something I could do with it
Then I found this green chalkboard




I was trying to figure out a way to
hang the chalkboard and then
I thought of the hinge



It was so easy and simple to put together
all I needed to do was
measure the space for the holes


and then buy the screws
I am going to paint the screws
white


{love}
the way this turned out
Isn't this a fun new use for wonderful
white vintage hinges

I have had a little obsession with
chalkboards lately...
linking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Be sure and stop by Dustylu too
and see her fabulous pictures she did for Rachel Ashwell

romantic saying for today

"Keep love in your heart, A life without it is like a sunless garden"
Oscar Wilde


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top