Hi Everyone
Happy Wednesday

{love}
my white stove

but it used to drive me crazy
that I was facing a white tile wall
when I was cooking
I could not see what was happening
behind me
so I found a few vintage mirrors
and put them up behind the stove

You can see there is white tile behind the mirrors
I had to get creative because of the pot filler faucet
{love}
the way it turned out
it reflects even the beauty
from the outside and
now we all like cooking at the stove


Recently I found this picture in
Country Living magazine
and almost fell over
I am not crazy they put a mirror behind their stove too
sigh

I am linking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm
for
White Wednesday
http://www.fadedcharm.blogspot.com/


I love leaving you all with a romantic saying for the day
I hope you don't mind if I keep doing it
you all know I am a romantic at heart



romantic saying for today

"Love is not blind it sees more not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less"
Julius Gordon


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top