Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday

I am so happy to have electricity again
it took the electric company 10 1/2 hours to lay a new cable
It was fun to have candles everywhere last night
but it was cold so I grabbed a few more blankets
to keep warm

This is one of my favorites
I bought it in Boston at a wonderful flea market
It is really a coverlet but it is amazingly warm
I love the basket of flowers and the color




I put them on a chair by the dining room
so they were easy to grab



This blanket is really warm too
{love}
the little ruffled edge and the hint of
blue with the pink and green



It goes with everything and has been on every bed
in our house at one time or another
last night we were wrapped tightly in our blankets
watching the fire by candle light

This morning we woke up
to the sun shining and the power back on for the toaster, dishwasher,
phone, computer,we reset the clocks and made coffee
{sigh}

I am so grateful to have the power back on
but last night was fun too
linking with How Sweet the Sound for
Pink Saturday
http://www.howsweetthe sound.blogspot.com/

romantic saying for today

"Some love lasts a lifetime
True Love lasts forever"
Anonymous


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top