Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday

Many of you have asked me about the
{vintage glass jars}
that are in my
kitchen cabinet

These jars are my favorite
for storing
granulated sugar, powdered sugar,
flour
sugar cubes and even
white chocolate chips



{love}
the vintage decals they
add a little color and charm

I only put
white ingredients
in the jars


The jar on the right with the
robins egg blue
lid
is one of my favorites
I bought 3 of them at the
Long Beach swap meet
years ago
they are old mayonnaise jars
I added the little
pink rose decal


The jars are all different sizes and shapes
and we use them everyday I
{love}
that they are
pretty and useful too

linking up for
Pink Saturday
at
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/



romantic saying for today

"It is love not reason that is stronger than death"
Thomas Mann


Pam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top