Hi Everyone
 Happy Friday

 We have been busy unpacking the
 vintage treasures 
we bought on our trip to the Midwest a few weeks ago



The trip was filled with
loads of amazing lacy new finds
like these adorable vintage shorty white bloomers
{Love}
 the row of ruffles


and cute long  pristine white bloomers


Just adore their lacy detail and pretty ribbon
  so delicate and feminine


Shopping for vintage is a lot like a box of chocolates 
You never know what you are going to get....



So excited to share with y'all  I am
 heading off to Texas for some more vintage shopping
at Round Top 
I am taking my camera and yes I am even going to wear my cowboy boots
  maybe even those shorty bloomers
I promise to get a few pics so you can all join in the shopping fun!!!
I am going to try and squeeze in a visit to  Rachel Ashwell's
Prairie too

via

Look out Texas
 here we come !!!
linking for Pink Saturday


romantic saying for today

"So grateful to be caught by your Love"
Levine




Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top