Hi Everyone
 Happy Tuesday
 Back home and so grateful for a
fun filled trip
so much to share with you all
~ROUND TOP~
 was massive
so many people 
so many fabulous treasures 
Everything does seem bigger in 
Texas

The luster on this vintage
 white ironstone pitcher
 caught my eye and 
 was one of the first vintage treasures
 that found a new home 
and just look at this
 extra large crystal knife rest 
the light catches on each facet 
 it almost  looks like it is glowing


This beautiful knife rest
  would have been used to rest large cutting knives on a table 
It is always such a treat to find a vintage treasure
 that is unusual and beautiful and something
 we can actually use in our home


What I miss when I travel
 is being able to just 
 go outside  into our garden.....

With my
rose clippers
and 

 Cut a few pretty roses
bringing them inside and
filling the entire home with their amazing fragrance


The garden is bursting
 with
beautiful  rose blossoms right now


 Vintage white ironstone is the perfect container
 for fresh cut roses
So many fabulous vintage treasures to unpack and even more pictures to share with you
linking for Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today

"I would say I'll give you the world but
you are my world"
unknown

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top