Hi Everyone
Recently I found a fabulous vintage cookbook
  all the recipes
 called for the measurements in
Liters and not cups
Yikes !!
I was at a loss
I googled how to convert a cup to a liter
1 Cup = 0.23658823625 Liters
So when I found this vintage German enamelware measuring cup
I almost jumped for joy
no more trying to figure out the conversion table
I can just grab the cup


Here is one of my favorite recipes
{Love}  
1 Cup of Consideration
2 Cups of Praise
1 Small Pinch of In-Laws
1 Tablespoon of Contentment
1 Gallon of Patience
2 Tablespoons of Flattery
1 Cup of Encouragement
A dash of Faith and Trust

Take love and loyalty and mix thoroughly with faith. Blend in kindness and understanding. Add friendship and surprise, stirring well. Fold in passion alternating with an abundance of laughter. Bake with sunshine and rainbows. Garnish with forgiveness and thoughtfulness. Serve daily with generous helpings.
YIELD: Serves 2 for a lifetime.
author unknown

 I am getting excited for
~Christmas~ 
I even heard Christmas music today on the radio
Looks like we will be decorating early this year
maybe I will even put my new cup on the tree
sharing with
Time Travel Thursday

romantic saying for today
"My recipe for love is me and you"
unknown

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top