Hi Everyone
Happy Monday

Do you  have hidden kitchen appliances
you know the ones I am talking about they are stuck 
in the back of the cabinet the ones
that you don't even remember that you
bought  like .....

 The Chopper
 The juicer
 The salsa maker
The ice cream maker
the snow cone maker
 the crock pot
 the toaster oven
the Panini maker

all of these appliances and gadgets were stuffed in our kitchen cabinet
 I can honestly say we have used the crock pot , toaster oven
and the panini maker more than once
but the rest of these gadgets have not been touched in years
  They are now on their way to the donation bin at Goodwill
Here is where I need your help
I am trying to decide if I  really need one of these....


 ~ Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer~

While making cookies this weekend
my Husband suggested we get one
Do you have one and do you use it or
does it sit in your kitchen cabinet with all of the other neglected unused appliances?
I do
{Love}
that it comes in white
All your comments will be appreciated
I hope y'all had a weekend filled with joy
linking with
Show off Your Cottage Monday

romantic saying for today
"There is more Love in silence than words"
Ellen Weiner



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top