Hi Everyone
Happy Friday

 I know we have
not celebrated Thanksgiving yet 
but I am so excited to start decorating for
~Christmas

These pictures by Michael Partenio for
Swedish Elle Decor magazine
 are some of my favorite inspiration pics
for this years
*Christmas*
such sweet and simple ideas

I started experimenting
with wreaths on the chairs in our dining room
last night
{Love}
the crisp red and white
I am going to buy red and white polka dot ribbon today
may even try real wreaths, can you imagine the smell

Are you a online shopper or a catalog shopper
Last year I bought most of our gifts online and it was wonderful
the big lesson I want to share with you is to start early shipping late can be a disaster
I just ordered these comfy sheets
from
{Love}
the Hearts
♥ 
sharing with
Feathered Nest Friday 
Vintage Inspiration Friday

romantic saying for today
"In Life we share a single quilt a patchwork of our Love"
unknown
 

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top