Hi Everyone
Happy Tuesday

Today I heard on the radio that a local family is
 camping out tonight until Thursday night at midnight in front of a store with their children
so they are the first people in the door for
Black Friday
the Parents said they will have Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday
after they  have done all their shopping
Oh My!!!!!
 this is NOT what
*Christmas*
is about
?
I really thought it was a joke
 What?
Seriously?
Don't get me wrong I like a bargain but to miss Thanksgiving and camp out with your children
in front of a store

Wow
Maybe I am overreacting 
 What are you thoughts.....
Does this shock  you too?
For some reason this made me so sad



My sweet  handsome Husband brought home these white roses
I Love this man
He reminds me everyday how truly Blessed we are
Love is the best cure for sad
 ♥
So Grateful that we are Blessed by God with Family, friends and
{Love}
to share around the table this Thanksgiving

romantic saying for today
"I will always see you through the eyes of Love"
Robert Browning


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top