Hi Everyone
Happy Saturday
Being the romantic that I am
I could not wait to see Lauren Bush's  amazing
Prairie Style wedding dress it is in the
December issue of 
♥ 
{Love}
 the simple elegance and all of the amazing lace
the vintage feel

 
{Love}
 Her dress reminds me of my favorite vintage white lace pillow 
 such beautiful intricate detail
and my favorite vintage white lace tablecloth

 Just started playing with the lace tape that I bought on Etsy
So much fun to add a little lace detail to these tin cups
 back to the wedding ....
Lauren arrived in a vintage horse drawn buggy
{notice there are no bows or ribbons on the buggy} 
so simple 
  to marry David Lauren who is the youngest son of Ralph Lauren
They were married in Colorado at Ralph Lauren 's home
Her dress was designed by Ralph Lauren too
Don't you just
{Love}
her new name Lauren Lauren
~ sigh~
These white  lacy roses have just a hint of pink they are from our garden
  They would be perfect for a prairie style wedding

So fun to take a peek at a new beginning , such beauty and
to see two people who look so in
{Love}

linking for
Pink Saturday

romantic saying for today
"After I do, toasts, tears, songs and kisses after this comes loves long reward"
Dorothy Wall


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top