Hi Everyone 
Happy Wednesday

This is my favorite chippy vintage white stool
Many of you spotted it in my header picture
It is a work horse
It was built to last forever
I am not very tall and when I need to change a light bulb
or hang a picture I always grab
this stool

It sits in the dining room when it is
not being used holding a
french wire basket
It is one of the vintage treasures
that did not cost much money but is priceless to me


The longer I have it the more
I find uses for it and of coarse I
{love}
that it is
~white~

The chippy stool sits right next to these 
wonderful white vintage french enamelware
buckets
They are another treasure that I use daily
linking with 
White Wednesday
A Beach Cottage
French Cupboard

romantic saying for today
"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, The hope in tomorrow ,The joy in my heart"
unknown



Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top