Hi Everyone
Happy Monday
{love}
galvanized treasures including this adorbale puffy heart

Here is a little vintage galvanized watering can
That I spotted at Laura's beautiful blog 


I emailed her and asked 
if It was available to buy and she said
~YES~


How adorable 
It is the perfect size and shape



 has just the right amount of 
chippy rust and charm




Laura at 52 Flea has a great eye for treasures and
her photos are always gorgeous
I admire her attention to the little details including this sweet thank you
that came with the watering can


 
Thank You Laura for sending this so quickly 
It is better than expected and looks adorable holding 
roses from the garden

I need your help!!!
 I have been working on my on line shop for several months and I have been disappointed with every design attempt I have produced it is much more difficult than I anticipated.
I could really use some help and advice.
Any and all help would be appreciated
Linking with
Show off your Cottage Monday 
Tuesdays Treasures
Fishtail Cottage

romantic saying for today
"Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love"
Mother Teresa


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top