Hi Everyone
Happy Weekend

Its official we are saying goodbye
to our old bed
I can't wait to show you our new bed
We finally found the perfect  one and I have been having so much fun 
buying new sheets and and pillows for it



One thing that will stay is this vintage heart shaped pillow
{Love}
the color and all of the dainty little details 




 just look at the
beautiful velvet flower




 Reminds me of the hydrangeas that are blooming in our front yard




 the pink is pretty and the light purple color is starting to appear


They are really starting to bloom now
I can't wait to bring some into the house and make a bouquet

I want to say a special Thank You to everyone that linked up for 
~Treasure Chest Friday~
I loved all of  the treasures you posted and I 
was thrilled to meet new friends
I am very grateful


romantic saying for today
"I'll Love you until the day after forever"
unknown


Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top